Fazer for parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Not mine, no one I know. Wasn't someone looking for Fazer parts?

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/5262064220.html

I have an amazing fazer that was unfortunately hit in the front. Still runs, I actually rode it home from the accident but the forks were bent so the insurance company totaled it on the paperwork.
I am not really into dealing with this right now but by my estimate it shouldn't cost more than 800 (that includes new title, registration, parts, and enhanced inspection) to get it back on the road.
forks are 300, sitting at a&j cycle salvage right now
front brake master cylinder is 45 on ebay
a mirror, turn signal lenses...
enhanced inspection is about 200-250
then a few more bucks for the title n such.
This is just by my estimate now, you know how these things can be.
But everything seems to still work as it should.
The problem is I have to get at least 700 for this bike, no wiggle room. any less and I'd rather just rebuild it myself. I love this bike.
Anyone who knows what they are knows what a badass unicorn they are. Known as the baby vmax or mini v. I've never seen another in person and this might be the only one in the city. Pure joy to ride, comfortable, fast. I've definitely smoked a couple of newer bikes on it with its 20! valve in line 4 cylinder clocking about 11.7 1/4 mile from the factory.

Great prospect for project
We (Me and Speedcostsmoney) made one with Vmax front end and many cut and reweld :eusa_dance: raked neck and extended swing arm are some of we did

Think the result was`nt so bad; Speedcostmoney have been catch by police with flash and sereen on hyghtway-40 in Montreal, the cop witch is a Biker only want to see wath hell of ike this was

We had good time doing it :rofl_200:
The first road test after the mod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gCBBOdftEs

Attachments

• fazer garage.jpg
    fazer garage.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 9
  • fazer St.-Val.jpg
    fazer St.-Val.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 9
Back