FedEx

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FedEx guys/gals here also speed by. The trouble with that is I have an 800' deep driveway dead ending by my garage, and they usually toss the pkgs out on a roll-in as they are cutting a high speed U-turn in the driveway. haha. Now, if I could just get them to slow down a bit as they are tossing the pkgs, so as to not cause ruts in my gravel drive...

I think they may get paid by the truck load delivered rather than by the hour since they always seem to be in such a hurry.

Maybe you, too, could sign up for FedEx's airmail delivery system so they can toss your pkgs through the air to you as they speed by?

My brother worked or might still work there one other reason I prefer ups plus our ps guy knows about the keeping the bike parts out of the wife's view in case she gets home first he hides them in my trucks . Hehee got him trained ...

My experiences with FedEx have been just opposite. My local driver is a great guy, and is quite careful with the packages he delivers (very expensive electronics). Never had a problem with damage or on-time delivery.

UPS....that is another story. I have had packages lost, stolen, and literally run over by a forklift (yes there were forklift tire tracks across the box my new compound bow was in). I have sworn off of brown permanently.

UPS & FedEx BOTH speed through my driveway so fast...............the only way I can tell which one was just here is to go out and read the label on the box as it rolls to a stop by the garage door. But I will say this of both companies: They have perfected the pkg rolling to a scientific art - because I've yet to encounter any damage other than the outter edges of the box itself. lol

Of course, I'm exaggerating a wee bit - I have no problem with either company. But I can actually tell when one of them has made a delivery during the day - when I get home, their big trucks' tire marks are clearly defined where they roll in and hurriedly hit their brakes etc. in the gravel.

UPS & FedEx BOTH speed through my driveway so fast...............the only way I can tell which one was just here is to go out and read the label on the box as it rolls to a stop by the garage door. But I will say this of both companies: They have perfected the pkg rolling to a scientific art - because I've yet to encounter any damage other than the outter edges of the box itself. lol

Of course, I'm exaggerating a wee bit - I have no problem with either company. But I can actually tell when one of them has made a delivery during the day - when I get home, their big trucks' tire marks are clearly defined where they roll in and hurriedly hit their brakes etc. in the gravel.
That is hilarious :rofl_200:

Get everything sent SIGNATURE REQUIRED or else they can Tag it as an attempt but not even try in reality to shorten their route

Marsy

Want me to ship that exhaust system Fed Ex than? LOL

fedex.jpg

How about a custom hi-cap 1911 being returned from my gunsmith? It was left outside my front door by UPS.......Signature required, none received, deliver anyway....WTF?

I dont have any problems with my UPS driver, she can put that box anywhere she wants......

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-08-15-21-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-08-15-21-10.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2015-05-08-15-20-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-08-15-20-12.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 18

My UPS driver uses my driveway as a mere suggestion on where to drive. I I don't have much of a ditch but when he pulls in sometimes he completely misses the gravel with all 4 tires! He ran into some large decorative rocks at the end of my sidewalk but I'm thinking he is not to fault... he was probably already out of the vehicle throwing the box onto my deck while the truck rolled to a stop against the impromptu curb stop that I thought was "a decorative rock"!

Latest posts

Back