Finally a JOB

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmax1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have been out of work for over a year. I got a call for a good job with decent pay and benefits. :eusa_dance: What a relief! I had been hired by another company for a while but then was let go as they said bussiness has been to slow. Back in the hole again. Was really getting stressed(depressed) with not working. Looks like I can start to dig myself out of this hole again. And the best part is I can now purchase the parts for the max that it needs. :banana:

Good to hear, being out is a stressful for sure. I think we're doing better with the economy now. The help wanted signs are starting to sprout around here again. Best of luck with the new job.

Congratulations, a job you enjoy is a big part of anyone's life. Build your finances first, replenish the savings, just do essential fixes on the 'Max, or other vehicles. You will feel a lot-better when the bills are paid-down and you have some $ in the bank, and a year of steady work again.

Have been out of work for over a year. I got a call for a good job with decent pay and benefits. :eusa_dance: What a relief! I had been hired by another company for a while but then was let go as they said bussiness has been to slow. Back in the hole again. Was really getting stressed(depressed) with not working. Looks like I can start to dig myself out of this hole again. And the best part is I can now purchase the parts for the max that it needs. :banana:

Congrats! I'm in the same boat....but unemployed for three years so I know the feeling. Thankfully I'm retired from two jobs and can still pay the bills, but little left. Anyway....greats news, congrats again!

In today's crazy bad economy, For every guy that I hear finally getting a job, I hear of three other guys losing one. And, of those three, 2 out of 3,have young kids without sneakers and other stuff like lunch money. Every day they wake up with their kids, and they say, "HOW am I gonna ...,"
Dennis, let's revel in your getting a job but let's pray for those that are still struggling.
Jack

Great job. I have been learning how to be a stay at home dad the last couple of weeks. It is not something I want to do long term.

Back