First thing she said was i told you so

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Us men all hate to here our wive's say i told you so and be right. I should have took michele's advice when she told me not to put the stainless steel light switch covers up in my garage without wood or drywall behind them.

Attachments

• 2013-02-19_12-03-33_570.jpg
    2013-02-19_12-03-33_570.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 52
glad it wasn't more serious. you and COPRUNNER need to nominated for "doh" award....maybe some purple hearts, LOL

That looks like an electrical burn & a laceration too! As 'coprunner' said, 'it throbs, continuously!'

You better get some Silvadene brand antibacterial for that, the stuff they use in the burn wards. And don't dip your finger into it to apply some! Use some sterile orange sticks or sterile 2X2's.

Was the box grounded? A short of some sort?
Regardless, won't interfere with your Throttle hand, Eh Mike?
Take care of that wound, make sure your boxes are to GND (*especially GFCI protected in possible damp locations*) and ride your VMAX like there's no tomorrow!
BTW, I'll be picking up my Ride with my brand spanking new 4-2 UFO Slashes early next week! I'll keep in touch,

-Karma-
Lee

No electrical shock just sliced a big chunk out on the stainless steel cover edge

It looks funky because they had to use powdered super glue to get it to quit bleeding

Karma I'm on I 94 at exit 271 getting ready to enter Canada land and go to Brampton

Karma keep me posted on everything about your exhaust I have news on some slip on carbon fiber mufflers I will share with you

Mike-

Next time you head over to Brampton with your ride we'll meet up for a couple! Im only 20-25 min away. I swear to god if 2 Max's with UFO pipes ride through Toronto, hehe, LOL!! There's a spot on Saturday nights downtown where alot of Sporties hang out.. We'd convert them for sure!
I'll let you know my Dyno results and Jets used ASAP. Safe drive man!
Speak soon,
Lee

Back