Fischer Millennium Swingarm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramalama

Reaction score
When I bought my bike it came with a Fischer Millennium swing arm. For the life of me I can't seem to find where the hell it came from or where to buy one from. My bike came with a lot of expensive mods so I am trying to figure out how much everything was so I can get it properly insured. I have found pricing for everything except the swing arm. I see a few people on the web that have them but I can't seem to track anything back to where they got theirs from. Does anyone happen to know where to buy one of these from?

When I bought my bike it came with a Fischer Millennium swing arm. For the life of me I can't seem to find where the hell it came from or where to buy one from. My bike came with a lot of expensive mods so I am trying to figure out how much everything was so I can get it properly insured. I have found pricing for everything except the swing arm. I see a few people on the web that have them but I can't seem to track anything back to where they got theirs from. Does anyone happen to know where to buy one of these from?

Pics please!

Check out this site: http://www.v-max-f-maerz.de/vmaxkatalog/gesamt_en.html
The price list is separate but they have lots of Vmax stuff to drool over!

Maerz site has some great parts, but they are very difficult to order from. Direct they want you to wire the payment to them which costs $40 to wire. If you go through Joe at Boxenstopp in Florida, it takes over 5 weeks for him to get the parts from Maerz. I know since I have tried ordering from this company. Their parts are very nice and reasonably priced!

Hey, I have seen them sell on Ebay for $1500.00 and up. Don't know where to get them, but they are very nice quality. I think the last one I saw was on a bike in NY that the guy ended up parting his bike out. Good Luck, Spurs:punk:

Maerz site has some great parts, but they are very difficult to order from. Direct they want you to wire the payment to them which costs $40 to wire. If you go through Joe at Boxenstopp in Florida, it takes over 5 weeks for him to get the parts from Maerz. I know since I have tried ordering from this company. Their parts are very nice and reasonably priced!

Yep, they dont accept PP, wire transfer only(from bank account).
Last time I was also having some dificulties as thier english is not so well and my german is also not so well.
Wire transfer is not so costly for me.
Also I live about 400miles form them.

Next time let me know and Ill try help you with them.

Hey, I have seen them sell on Ebay for $1500.00 and up. Don't know where to get them, but they are very nice quality. I think the last one I saw was on a bike in NY that the guy ended up parting his bike out. Good Luck, Spurs:punk:

Well if someone will finaly help me get some basic mesurements form stock swingarm I will post a billet CAD project...I dont have stock swingarm anymore...

If my memory serves me correctly that swingarm is no longer made. Have seen a couple of them and the closest that I have seen quality wise is the OTEC stuff which is pretty pricey.

Nobody .

Dang, that Maerz site does have some nice stuff. They have one swingarm that looks very similar. I cant make out anything on their price list though, lol. Boxenstopp looks interesting too.

Latest posts

Back