Forgiveness

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Lol sorry about the title guys but it was fitting. So I have been MIA for really about 18 months trying to answer questions here and there but truly falling off the wagon around here. Sean has had my bike for atleast 18 months and that is not his fault. It is one of those things that I didn't have time to ride and "well why you got it apart might as well do this and this and that and...." With no bike I guess I felt out of the loop with you guys lol. Now things have settled down here a bit at home and plan to really get going again since I have a few items on the back burner for you guys. Hopefully found a new connector supplier since I literally have had problems with my previous one for over 2 years. In short I hope to be on here a bit more. If not Sean can nudge me. Plus the other half can let me work on my stuff a bit. Lol may this riding season be an awesome one.

G

Gannon, you have our interest! I cannot wait to see 'what's in the pipeline.' I am one of your satisfied customers.

I've had similar constraints on riding, but I've dealt with it by posting on here. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Latest posts

Back