Forum upgrade complete

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Forum software upgrade is complete. I'm ironing out a few small issues. As usual, please use this thread to report any issues. I generally only use Firefox as a browser so any other browser users, let me know of any issues.

Updates:

Current know issues:

- Attachments are not showing as Thumbnails and Lightbox isn't working.

Nice work, Buster. It looks a lot cleaner. Any reason why you didn't go with my flash banner as opposed to the jpg?

Nice work, Buster. It looks a lot cleaner. Any reason why you didn't go with my flash banner as opposed to the jpg?

At the moment it was quicker to run with jpg. I still have to run some updates on the Heavy Metal and VMax Dark templates.

The new header looks awesome!

They do look great! Special thanks to Rayvin53 for the header logo in the vbblue template:clapping: and to mjsonar for his logo in the VMax Dark template:clapping:. The Heavy Metal template is still carrying my craptacular design but after the updates will probably carry Rayvin53's flash logo banner.

Buster:
Do you need a higher resolution jpg of my banner

Mike W.

The jukebox in the lounge isn't working. Oh wait, it was just unplugged - my bad. Good job Buster, that was fast. How many hours did it take? Bet you were up half the night....

Buster:
Do you need a higher resolution jpg of my banner

Mike W.

Sure , if you have one that would be great! Also if the height can be resized to 150 it would get rid of the white border.

They do look great! Special thanks to Rayvin53 for the header logo in the vbblue template:clapping: and to mjsonar for his logo in the VMax Dark template:clapping:. The Heavy Metal template is still carrying my craptacular design but after the updates will probably carry Rayvin53's flash logo banner.

My screen is set to the "dark template" that was the one i was referring to.

I didnt even think to look at the other templates, the vbblue also looks cool.

good job guys

I am using Internet Explorer and in Vmax Dark and Heavy Metal on the very bottom right hand corner the spot thats for blog this post comes up as a white square with an X in it. Comes up proper with vbblue.

Grant

Thanks for the upgrades Gary. Always taking care of us Motor Heads.

Hey can you look at the Social Groups area, It looks like it could use some love.

Thanks for the upgrades, Buster! Especially getting it done on a long weekend.

I think this is a good time to remind the members that it is a new year and a good time to throw Buster and this forum a few bucks in support of his site and his efforts.

Mike

Thanks for the upgrades, Buster! Especially getting it done on a long weekend.

I think this is a good time to remind the members that it is a new year and a good time to throw Buster and this forum a few bucks in support of his site and his efforts.

Mike

+1 Thanks for the reminder Mike

At the moment it was quicker to run with jpg. I still have to run some updates on the Heavy Metal and VMax Dark templates.

Hey, definitely wasn't complaining, Buster--you did a great job on this. I'm still exploring to spot all the changes. Nice!

Thanks for the upgrades Gary. Always taking care of us Motor Heads.

Hey can you look at the Social Groups area, It looks like it could use some love.

LOL! That was pretty ugly with the VMax Dark template. The missing parts have now been uploaded.

Back