Free tires

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly

Reaction score
Hey all,I am about to replace a set of Z6 Metzler's that have less than 1k and are in perfect condition, I decided to go with different size tires to achieve the handling I need, If anyone is interested just pay shipping from Los Angeles California to you, These tires can go easily another 7k.
size: front = 120/70X17, Rear = 180/55X17. I filed the rear on the left side 1/8 inch but that makes no difference in the tire safety at all,there is a lot of meet on the sides.
To calculate shipping PM me your zip code and I'll check UPS or FedEx or USPS for the cheapest way unless you are in California come pick them up.I'll install the new tires in about 3 weeks from today,or else I'll throw them away.
firefly

Last edited:
I'm surprised your tire was rubbing so much. I've got a 180 on the back of my Max.

Buster Hymen said:
I'm surprised your tire was rubbing so much. I've got a 180 on the back of my Max.

This is exactly the lesson to be learned, on one bike it fits with no problem while on another it rubs bad that I had to file the 1/4th inch rubber to make it rub less.

Last edited:
Back