Fuel Spitting out of hoses

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingcastle

Reaction score
Hey I have some fuel spitting out of the hoses that are connected to air box, i guess there the breather lines, im a total newb to all of this so was wondering on any suggestions, ive been looking through the forums but not really sure what to look for, i think its running to rich but wanted to get feedback, and on deceleration lots of backfiring and when im riding sounds like left exhaust gets louder as if the cylinder isnt kicking on till i get more throttle, gas spits out though usually when i full throttle it thanks

Lightly tap on the rear of each carb with the butt of a small screwdriver. Your float is sticking or the fuel inlet valve that the float controls is bad.

I looked at the tube again and its not the one for the breather lines for the carb is the hose that runs down from top of the gas tank down and connects with other hose from carbs, I was wondering why it is leaking like that, it only does it when i full throttle the bike, i think its sloshing up through the hose but idk why it does it all the time thanks for replying Maleko

Back