Garage made Highbars/crash bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably. I just went through some of the other pictures here and about a third aren't there so it must be whatever filter they have on here.

Looks good. The pegs look like what we recently did to the OEM guards.

The idea of having the bracket fold in on itself is a very good idea and what typically happens with the OEM guards.

Sean

Yeah with the pegs in the up position provides tons of room and should cause any issues in the event of the bike going down now. Thanks much for the feedback!

Yeah with the pegs in the up position provides tons of room and should cause any issues in the event of the bike going down now. Thanks much for the feedback!

Gennro, I just wanted to say that it was refreshing to see you take the constructive criticism well and implement it without getting defensive. Your highway bars/engine guards look great!

gennro, The guys were just concerned for your safety. I think you understood that. You've proven yourself under fire... :clapping:

And, everyone who's seen the leaf blowers on my 94 in person like them.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Oops, Crap... What's with this... Bad Forum Night...

Last edited:
Yes Buster, the forum FU'd and caused this triple hitter, then it died and I couldn't even view it......:ummm::confused2:

Last edited:
Back