Gary Johnson for POTUS 2016.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyjones955

Reaction score
It looks like we just may have a choice other than the frighteningly lame nominees inflicted upon us by the dems and reps. I just read that Gary Johnson is throwing his hat into the ring.

Its an easy choice for the Libertarian like me but given our seriously fucked up choices now its probably worth an open minded read from others. Democrats generally dont care much for personal responsibility and common sense legislation but I suspect Republicans would find it quite an easy concept to embrace. I will go even further and speculate that a huge number of folks that consider themselves Republican hold libertarian ideals closer than they think. Its like personal freedom meets personal responsibility.

Please dont confuse Libertarianism with liberalism, these are direct opposites. Food for thought in this otherwise very dark election year.

My wife has been a Republican forever but we took a couple online political party tests and shes about 80% libertarian and im 100%. I was once Republican...

I cant link with my phone but its all very easy to find and might be interesting reading for those open to change (not Obama kind of change)

Enjoy!

But......the only problem that I have with it, there is NO WAY, they he will get enough votes to knock out trump, and so that will take from Trump, allowing Hillary to win.

But......the only problem that I have with it, there is NO WAY, they he will get enough votes to knock out trump, and so that will take from Trump, allowing Hillary to win.
Sucks to think that way but it is true.
ABH!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is a main concern of mine as well. Locally we had a significant number of voters that went to the poles, waited in line and cast a blank balot. Its a small indication of (I hope) hordes of people that are so disenchanted with our current choices that they are not going to participate. Is that not fucked up?

I wonder if we may be surprised by an independent thats not a complete joke. Im definitely very excited to see where this goes. I see him potentially interesting the gazzilions of ppl that are as disgusted as I am about only having choices that will cripple and compromise America possibly beyond repair.

If he fails to make some significant waves ill be back to a tactical ABC vote. At any rate its better news that those two other shitbags slinging mass produced bullshit. If he can put it where we can get it I think we'll be blown away by how quickly he gains followers and popularity. Optimistic but we desperately need a better choice. I know i might sound out of touch with reality but last year who would have believed we could choose between Trump and Clinton? Im I the only one thinking/hoping that a swift campaign might give us a way out of taking Trump to avoid Clinton?

Two words to start ..... Ross Perot

Clinton has proven she is a liar and incompetent at any job she has ever had , especially her last government one as secretary of state , gifted to her by the most incompetent president in history.

Trump has never held a government job.

More food for thought...

A lot of people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for Trump if he's the eventual nominee. I just want to put something in perspective.

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant. Justice Ginsberg is 82 years old, Justice Kennedy is 79, Justice Breyer is 77 and Justice Thomas is 67. Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs at or soon after 75.

These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that. 7-2. If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which seem to be lacking in mandate.

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.

Everyone saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another Conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life or your children's lives. Ever.

If you are a Conservative, a vote for anyone but the GOP nominee, whomever that will be, is a vote for Hillary Clinton!

In order to save our nation, please send this on to every Conservative you know and encourage them to vote GOP in the general election on November 8th. Our kid's futures and freedoms are at stake. This is by far the most important election in our lifetimes.

Wheres the like button?

Gonna be like another Ross Perot..some good ideas, and just enough votes to let the hippies win again. :bang head:

;)

More food for thought...

A lot of people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for Trump if he's the eventual nominee. I just want to put something in perspective.

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant. Justice Ginsberg is 82 years old, Justice Kennedy is 79, Justice Breyer is 77 and Justice Thomas is 67. Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs at or soon after 75.

These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that. 7-2. If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which seem to be lacking in mandate.

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.

Everyone saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another Conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life or your children's lives. Ever.

If you are a Conservative, a vote for anyone but the GOP nominee, whomever that will be, is a vote for Hillary Clinton!

In order to save our nation, please send this on to every Conservative you know and encourage them to vote GOP in the general election on November 8th. Our kid's futures and freedoms are at stake. This is by far the most important election in our lifetimes.

A FRIGGIN MEN!!

More food for thought...

With Hillary guns will only be seen in history books and on criminals. I'm also glad you brought up the state of the Supreme Court, prognosis is very bleak indeed. I can only hope for the sake of my country that the grim reaper pulls her card before the general election.

I saw a libertarian going in and I popped a boner, I'll have to admit that but I know that it would take a series of events of unheard of proportions for this to happen coming from that far behind. I also probably forget that Hillary supporters are generally blindly liberal and would have nothing to do with Libertarianism, she will have their support regardless of what a dangerous and despicable individual she is.

I think everyone I know is ready to eat this turd to avoid eating a whole pillow case of turds later. It makes it very hard when there is a possible candidate that is light years better than either of these two vile idiots.

See you all in November after Hillary wins. You might consider moving to Mexico. You can't go to Canada, the liberals are already in control there.

See you all in November after Hillary wins. You might consider moving to Mexico. You can't go to Canada, the liberals are already in control there.

I have heard that about Canada, havnt been there in a while but by all accounts its as bad as AU and USA east & west coasts. Going someplace thats already been liberalized/vaginized is not the answer.

I really dont think she can take and hold office without triggering a full revolution, which we're overdue for anyway. We have been letting gov get away with far to much overreach and intrusion. I think that cunt as POTUS is unlikely but if she does get in I dont expect anything less than a revolt strong enough to change the way things are.

If I'm wrong (like I was about Trump making it this far) then I'll be in Asia before to long. One thing I have come to believe is that nothing is impossible and we should prepare for every possible tragic situation.

Back