Gas Mileage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just measured my mileage at 29.87. (Stage 7) Anything that goes like my Vmax goes and averages 30 mpg is awesome! :clapping:

Stage 1 is a gas hog for sure. Last yr going to Riico-O-Rama w/stage 1 my light was on at 95 miles. I've gone 122 miles with stock needles.
Yeah no kidding, I heard that from others too. The orig. owner had it done, who told me that it was getting less mpg but had more "balls". I guess if he had any "brains", he would have gone for the s7 or morley's muscle kit, huh?
:bang head:

Sean did send me the new main jets at 147.5 (the old ones were 170 running super rich). I recently resolve couple of issues involving carb sync and high RPM off gear so I know my gas mileage suffered immensely. The light was coming on right around the 50 mile mark. I was getting around 80 before so let's see how it does now. I will still tinker with ColorTune because by a/f settings might be a bit off too. I want to be able to get at least 100 or close to it.

Latest posts

Back