Gen 2, 2009 on craigslist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is Tom's bike. (Jayhawk). We ride together often and it has never even spun a wheel. Very careful rider...

That is Tom's bike. (Jayhawk). We ride together often and it has never even spun a wheel. Very careful rider...

No wonder he is selling it...
Did not know you could not spin a vmax tire....:rofl_200:

As I said earlier, I know the bike and how it has been ridden. I would buy if I had the money. It really has been babied. I'm just sad he is selling... :frown:

I was going to buy it, but a local down there already had an appt to look at it and just my luck he bought it. I was really serious about it to..dang it!

Thanks, m-c. Yep, sold it this weekend. One happy buyer, but not much interest in joining the VMax community here (I tried). I'll stick around, and I'll have another one of these days. Have been spending big $ for training in an effort to land a better (and second) job.

Oh, and guys...divorce sucks in case you have not heard that, yet.

Thanks, m-c. Yep, sold it this weekend. One happy buyer, but not much interest in joining the VMax community here (I tried). I'll stick around, and I'll have another one of these days. Have been spending big $ for training in an effort to land a better (and second) job.

Oh, and guys...divorce sucks in case you have not heard that, yet.

Been there hawk, Did the divorce thing 13 yrs ago and was glad it happened. I was already to drive down there, your only about 90 miles from where I lived in texas 22 yrs ago, I'm the fella from MN that was waiting to find out if that local bought your ride or not...
Iether way bud, good luck with life...

Sean......

Last edited:
Hey Sean, (shorthair88)

there's a 09 Gen2 in your neighborhood ( Cannon Falls, Mn) that looks to be a great deal... a below link is from the StarVMax site.

http://www.cannonfallshys.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=86869&pov=1863920

it's at : Cannon Falls Honda Yamaha Sports Center
31875 64th Avenue Cannon Falls MN 55009
Phone: 507-263-4768 Fax: 507-263-2847

Talked to sales rep at cannon falls, I found a better price but further away. But I really appreciate the heads up brother.
Shorthair......

Latest posts

Back