Gen 2 Carrozeria Thread! (M109's too)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, we are getting closer to the Carrozzeria wheels being available for the Gen 2 Customers! The wheel dimensions are all ready and most of the pre-prep prior to tooling is done. Here's a link to what we are looking at design wise:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150523248253679.394120.282702488678&type=3

Now we just need some confirmed customers to start! I am going to say we need at least 15 "Confirmed" customers (with deposits paid). I have some other requirements that we need to fill but that's the big one. Any other customers with M109's may be able to get in on this deal too!

These will be setup with the wide tire wheels for the rear (240 kit). We will not have the stock width at this time. The good news is it will be a simple fit and not require the swingarm!

Also, our preliminary data shows these will be right inline with comparable weight with the Carbon wheels that are being offered but for a significantly less cost!! Plus the added benefit of multiple colors and even chroming available. Also, better long term durability and resistance to environmental factors (***Note this is my opinion***).

Email me at [email protected] if even remotely interested!

sent you an email for specifics on m109r

I know this is an old thread but I might be interested in a set come spring time. Email sent.

Yea, I am not sure this is ever going to come to fruition. Need a total of 50 buyers for the 109 and vmax (and I think I can combine that together). We did the prelim work on the vmax measurements so that part is at least done. Price kept going up so not sure where i'm at right now. Probably $2500-$3000 at least. Still cheaper then the carbon BST's with ours weight about the same.

Latest posts

Back