GEN1 risers?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Ok UFO has some, but its the same, just overpriced from him. Not sure how I like the looks though. Here are the pics I found:

Attachments

• UFO-VMax-Premium-Adjustable-Bar-Risers-1024x682.jpg
    UFO-VMax-Premium-Adjustable-Bar-Risers-1024x682.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 36
  • adjustable_riser_mod.JPG
    adjustable_riser_mod.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 38
But they are "Premium" adjustable bar risers, not just every day run of the mill adjustable bar risers. :rofl_200:

has anyone used risers on stock bars? my short arms may need it hah.

has anyone used risers on stock bars? my short arms may need it hah.

Yes, my riding buddy that has an '05 too uses the GENMAR riser and likes them. The one in my first thread post would work just like the GENMAR, just .25" longer which you might like. SHORTY!!! :red ass:

I bought the one from eBay sold by a company call luv the hub it's the 1.25" riser and im using stock bars and it made a world of difference. That was one of my biggest dislikes of the bike that it had too much lean up to reach the stock bars. I had a V65 and really liked the higher bars on that bike but not sure how they'd look on a Max. But believe me, search the seller Luv the Hub and check them out for yourself. That other riser that UFO sells looks too much like an add on contraption for me but that's just my opinion. But the extra .25" actually does make a noticeable difference my buddy had a genmar 1" and I like mine way better. Sean also has that 2" riser on his used muscle parts thread but not sure how it looks on a bike and he says it creates a gap above the headlight somehow but not sure what he means. But the one I have fits perfect and looks like its made exactly for our bikes.

I bought the one from eBay sold by a company call luv the hub it's the 1.25" riser and im using stock bars and it made a world of difference. That was one of my biggest dislikes of the bike that it had too much lean up to reach the stock bars. I had a V65 and really liked the higher bars on that bike but not sure how they'd look on a Max. But believe me, search the seller Luv the Hub and check them out for yourself. That other riser that UFO sells looks too much like a add on contraption for me but that's just my opinion. But the extra .25" actually does make a noticeable difference my buddy had a genmar 1" and I like mine way better.

Thanks for your input. Did it come with the 4 longer bolts to accommodate the riser or did you have to hit the local hardware store to get them?

Thanks for your input. Did it come with the 4 longer bolts to accommodate the riser or did you have to hit the local hardware store to get them?
When I got mine it did come with the longer bolts. I didn't have to buy anything extra. I would check with the seller from your first post, although getting longer bolts seperately is not a big deal it's nice to get everything you need all at the same time :biglaugh:

Yes, my riding buddy that has an '05 too uses the GENMAR riser and likes them. The one in my first thread post would work just like the GENMAR, just .25" longer which you might like. SHORTY!!! :red ass:

hmm somethign to consider. i feel bad buying polished ones since i'd just p/c them.

We sell the Genmar units too! I think it's around $75 or so. They have black and the semi polished (similar to stock) units. We have chromed them with good results. they do come with the longer bolts!

Sean

Latest posts

Back