Gen2 Embroidered Caps

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gen2 logo caps/100% cotton $30.00Bucks/ free shipping to USA:biglaugh:

Attachments

• Gen2 logo.jpg
    Gen2 logo.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Gen2 cap6.jpg
    Gen2 cap6.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Scotts hat 2.jpg
    Scotts hat 2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Dano's cap2.jpg
    Dano's cap2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I would like one in black but I didn't see an ebay listing for one in your link.

Thanks,

Scott

I would like one in black but I didn't see an ebay listing for one in your link.

Thanks,

Scott
Scott, I can order you a black cap in 2 or 3 days before shipping. Do you want the silver gen 2 logo? I can make it any color you like so let me know OK:biglaugh: Have 2 on ebay, A red Jen1 & white Jen2

Scott, I can order you a black cap in 2 or 3 days before shipping. Do you want the silver gen 2 logo? I can make it any color you like so let me know OK:biglaugh:

Yes, the black hat with the silver gen2 logo is what I like best.

Although if you can make something like this one that would be what I truly would like..

Thanks,
Scott

Yes, the black hat with the silver gen2 logo is what I like best.

Although if you can make something like this one that would be what I truly would like..

Thanks,
Scott
Yes I've seen these, those racing strips are cool. I will have to see if it can be done:ummm: Will let you know tomorrow OK

Last edited:
Yes I've see these, those racing strips are cool. I will have to see if it can be done:ummm: Will let you know tomorrow OK

OK, sounds good. No rush necessary though.

Thanks,

Scott

I picked up one of those black hats with silver lettering and stripes at the '09 demo ride at Mt. Holly, just south of Flint, nice looking hat.

Back