Gen2 riser

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEEMAX1998

Reaction score
Is there such an animal? I'm 6'3,and use a seat cushion that raises me a couple more inches,so handlebar leveraging at parking lot speeds is poor,and when riding leaning down..I think handlebar swaps are a night mare..and expensive. help! Thanks

I know it's been done with simple adapters in the stock clamp area to give a new clamp area. You have a little slack in the cables but not a lot. I have also sold a few different bars including a raised one. Most people don't bother with raising it and just get a better wrist angle. Our superbike bar is nearly 3" wider and more open wrist angle.

I'll see if i can find a name on mine as i have a 1inch riser added to the bike and diff set of bars,makes a big differance.
I feel your pain as im 6'4.5"
The wires to the bar are routed from underside....as sean said not much room but its doable.

I'll see if i can find a name on mine as i have a 1inch riser added to the bike and diff set of bars,makes a big differance.
I feel your pain as im 6'4.5"
The wires to the bar are routed from underside....as sean said not much room but its doable.

So just to be clear,you put a 1" riser on with stock bar,wires,etc all reached..Then you changed the bar and with bar and riser,all stock stuff reached? I would appreciate the info on where to get 1'' riser..btw,Seans superbike bars work way better than stock,I had em on both Gen1's..Thanks

It may have been me, I have drag bars and in order to clear i had to use a riser. The only one I found for the Gen 2 was the Rox.....I had posted this on the other forum, so sad all the info on there is gone......20190809_075559.jpg 20190809_075609.jpg 20190809_075621.jpg 20190809_075711.jpg

Last edited:
I tried a pair of similar risers because I wanted to pull the bars back towards me, putting less strain on the forearms. When I fitted them in a pull-back position, they then sat over the two rubber buttons below, and the cables were stretched to point where turning the bars was restricted.
So, if you just want to raise the bars up vertically then they will work but not in a pull=back position.

I tried a pair of similar risers because I wanted to pull the bars back towards me, putting less strain on the forearms. When I fitted them in a pull-back position, they then sat over the two rubber buttons below, and the cables were stretched to point where turning the bars was restricted.
So, if you just want to raise the bars up vertically then they will work but not in a pull=back position.
So the 2'' Rox risers work vertical? If that's the case I'll order them..thanks for everyones inputs!

So the 2'' Rox risers work vertical? If that's the case I'll order them..thanks for everyones inputs!

Back