GoldWings through the years video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my wings ! I am on my 6th one & have rode numerous others. I had an 1800 trade in when I was working at Harley & one of the other Techs was making fun of it being an old mans bike until we went on a test ride with each other him on a street glide me on the wing & we took off & I hung a nice wheelie on it & smoked him.:rofl_200:

Great vid, definitely a huge Honda fan (even more than our beloved Yamaha). My first, 3rd and 5th bikes were/are Hondas.
Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Shala & I, each, had that 1977 GW. I owned mine right out of HS for about a year, until I traded it for my 1979 XS1100. In 1995, when I first met Shala, she had just bought the same 77 model and had it in the shop getting the 3 piece matching Vetter fairing and bags installed. I traded mine all those years earlier to a dealership in Paola, KS (60 or so miles from KCMO. She bought hers in the KC metro area. We have no way of figuring out if it might have been the very same bike or not, but I always think to myself it could have been.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Latest posts

Back