Got My License Today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVxNitemare

Reaction score
Got my license today. Passed the road test with NO DERMITS. However, had to use their bike, a Suzuki Dual Purpose, DR200. Man that thing is light compared to my bike lol. I didn't like it at all.

Got my license today. Passed the road test with NO DERMITS. However, had to use their bike, a Suzuki Dual Purpose, DR200. Man that thing is light compared to my bike lol. I didn't like it at all.

Congrats!! I took mine years ago on my first street bike, Honda CB450.

Yeah this is my first bike. So far on my permit I got 1100 km's on her or about 600 miles. Definitely the bike for me. I like the feel of the extra weight and the response of the throttle... especially the v-boost. Being a lover of Muscle Cars especially the 70 Chevelle, this bike just fits my personality. :)

"CONGRATS" ! WELCOME & BE SAFE ! RIDE FAST & STAY TO THE LEFT !...:biglaugh::rofl_200:

Wow is right. I had an old Kawa 500 back in the day was pretty fast, but nothing like Max.

GP

My VMax was my first bike also. Took the drivers test on it at the DMV and passed it the first time after only having my learners for a month.

Well I'm glad to see I'm not alone in having the max as a first bike. People ask me how it handles... I tell them I have nothing to compare it too other than a Dual Purpose I rode in the compound and it's WAAAAY better than that lol. V-Boost... why would I ever drive my car or truck again... :)

Latest posts

Back