Great deals found

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
I sure every one of us have come across a great deal that they found online, whether it be on Ebay or another online vendor. I would like for anyone that runs across a great deal that they post it here so we have a place to check out great deals, other than the BUY & SELL section. Were not selling anything here, just posting any great deals you come across think of your fellow rider and post up here!
I found this on Ebay today and it's not too bad of price for a set of custom painted Vmax tins.

Comments or ideas welcomed!

I sure every one of us have come across a great deal that they found online, whether it be on Ebay or another online vendor. I would like for anyone that runs across a great deal that they post it here so we have a place to check out great deals, other than the BUY & SELL section. Were not selling anything here, just posting any great deals you come across think of your fellow rider and post up here!
I found this on Ebay today and it's not too bad of price for a set of custom painted Vmax tins.

Comments or ideas welcomed!

Those are from a member here - Mr. Pickles - they are very nice looking

Mike

I picked up a new factory flyscreen off ebay a few weeks back,100.00 after shipping cost.I was happy with that.

Last summer, I bought a mostly complete 88 V-max with perfect condition Dymag wheels and new tires for $800 off E-bay, that was 30 miles from my house!

Jim

Being an Ebay sicko, I have had several screaming deals but you all missed out a few months ago on a 85 Max from Tenn. The story goes, there was a set of tins and a set of fresh chromed scoops up for auction. The text of the ads said that the rest of the bike was available for 800 bucks. I contacted the guy and he explained to me his situation and what he was selling. He had just about everything chromed inclding the entire front end, grab rail, shift linkages, and side covers,frame painted, engine redone and painted, set of new Pingle drag bars, Vortex clip ons, boxes of NOS stuff. So, eleven hours from home later, I find myself in Knoxville. You would not believe all the goodies. Even got a new motorcycle dolly, one of the heavy duty good ones!
Gas was in the low $2 bucks a gallon and 22 hours driving it is still a screaming deal that I doubt can be topped! Yowzaaa!!!:punk:

Back