Greatest Kill Story Yet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive always said its not just how fast you are but how cool you look doing it... and the vmax looks way tougher and sounds way better then the rice rockets so rock on guys :punk: no rice in our tanks hahahah

We got a couple of Sportsters around here that can sure run.....

That dyno chart I posted is 99ci.......still fits in a stock frame......

With enough money a Kenworth could beat a Vmax........

It's all in what you want:eusa_dance:
You got that right I will stick with my 2 Max's although I think its time for some work I wanna go faster thinking real hard about the nitrous.

I actually watched a tricked out sporty on the dyno today crazy guy spent 7,100 bucks on parts alone it was knocked up to 96 CI it pulled 124 hp & 140 ft lbs but thats crazy money think what a Max can do with an extra 7 grand in it. Any way if your in the Orlando area you might want to watch out for this one or have your bottle ready.

I helped a friend build up his sportster last winter. It is now a 1250cc engine which is right around 76 CI. New jugs, pistons, rings, cams, ignition, exhaust, and supposedly one of the best H-D porting gurus did up his heads with a port job, new valves and springs, etc. I don't remember the total dollar amount he spent but it was not cheap. I was totally shocked at the results tho. It runs pretty damn quick now. It will get burned on a flat out race from a dead stop, but when we are just riding around together there are times when he can pull me if I'm not at 5K rpm at least and ready to hit it. It has instant power when just cruising at around 2500 rpm. Gas it and it goes. This is where I get irritated by my 4th and 5th gear "flat spot" while running at 4K rpm or so. It takes too much time to snap into action.... If I just downshift twice, he's dead. If I just floor it, he passes me and it takes me a few seconds to reel him in.

do you have different pipes and a jet kit? I have ridden a few differnt Vmax set ups now and the big thing I have noticed is the tourqe increase with the pipes.

My piped and jetted zrx was way faster off the line than my piped and jetted vmax.....Also witnessed them spanking vmax after vmax on the dyno when one of the vmax oas had a get together in Eureka Springs in 2005, same time as the zrx rally...That said, I do have more fun on the vmax....Dont know why, just something crude about it that makes the ride interesting. :clapping:
________
one vaporizer reviews

Last edited:
Back