Gun control......NOT..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85 MAX-fan

Reaction score
So often we hear tremendous publicity on "gun violence" and "school shootings". Seems little attention is paid to other crimes....:

"NEW DELHI – The principal at an Indian primary school where 23 children died last week after eating free lunches contaminated with pesticide was arrested Wednesday on murder and criminal conspiracy charges after eight days on the run.
Principal Meena Devi, 35, was caught in the same city of Chhapra where the tragedy occurred in India’s impoverished northern Bihar state.
On July 16, some 50 children -- most under 10 years old -- attending Dharmasati Gandaman Primary School complained of feeling sick after eating their lunch, which was provided under a free national government program that feeds an estimated 120 million children."

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-india-school-food-poisoning-20130724,0,4520779.story

Last edited:
Yeah... that happened in India, you know damn well if this happened in the US there would be months of coverage. Now don't get me wrong I agree 100% that the main news networks go for ratings rather than truth. But I dont see how you can take this, and complain about the publicity on gun violence.

I see your point but I agree its a big jump going from gun violence to food poisoning. Now if you mentioned how many people died in Chicago some of the strictest gun laws and so many people are killed daily then you would have something to compare with.you here so little about the crime in Chicago.

I think what 85 Max-fan is trying to show is that crazy mass murder can happen with something other than a gun? Where there's a will, there'll be a way, so to speak.

And if it happened here, both POTUS and that idiot in NY, Bloomberg, would still do their level best to tie the tragedy to gun violence in some obscure and ridiculous way.

I think what 85 Max-fan is trying to show is that crazy mass murder can happen with something other than a gun? Where there's a will, there'll be a way, so to speak.

And if it happened here, both POTUS and that idiot in NY, Bloomberg, would still do their level best to tie the tragedy to gun violence in some obscure and ridiculous way.

Don't forget Gov. Blomo, he qualifies for the title too! :biglaugh:

Actually, I suspect that the Kenyan-in-Chief would claim it was a racist attack by the white man against the black people that are always the victims of violence...

Just once, I would LOVE to be able to program that asshat's teleprompter!

Exactly right. When there is a mass shooting in the US every liberal starts moaning about outlawing legal ownership of "assault" weapons. Ragging on how they make it too easy for someone to kill multiple victims, and infer that preventing citizens from possessing them will simply end these outrageous episodes of murder.

Its a lie.

This guy took out dozens of children with some bug killer and food.

Actually, I suspect that the Kenyan-in-Chief would claim it was a racist attack by the white man against the black people that are always the victims of violence...

Just once, I would LOVE to be able to program that asshat's teleprompter!

Oh, no mistake about it. Only Whitey would kill like this and of course it would be an attempt to kill off non-whites.

After watching the Zimmerman trial, and having listened to the dialog between Martin & his girlfriend, I think I'm becoming a bit more sensitive to being called names by minorities. "Whitey" or "Cracker" comes to mind. In fact, I've become so sensitive to these names, I think I'll boycott this chain of restaurants from now on.

crackerbarrel_zps4ba00532.jpg

Being politically correct should be a two way street. Right? :confused2:

After watching the Zimmerman trial, and having listened to the dialog between Martin & his girlfriend, I think I'm becoming a bit more sensitive to being called names by minorities. "Whitey" or "Cracker" comes to mind. In fact, I've become so sensitive to these names, I think I'll boycott this chain of restaurants from now on.

View attachment 38112

Being politically correct should be a two way street. Right? :confused2:

I've often asked some of the Black and Hispanic people I've known over the years how come they don't have a REALLY offensive derogatory term for white people.
I used to think maybe they had some secret word we never heard, that they were holding out on us.
Cracker, Gringo, Guedo, Gringo Salas, etc..They all seem lame by comparison to what we have for them......
I'd have to try really hard to be offended by any of those terms.
Either they aren't trying hard enough, aren't witty enough, or else we are not sensitive enough.

I could fill a notebook for names for Hispanics I learned growing up, not so much on black people, as I never laid eyes on a real live one till I was about 15.

Same goes for racial jokes, where are the really good ones about white people???

Back