Hagel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ouchez

Reaction score
As I watched the Chuck Hagel hearing yesterday I could only stop and ask, If he running for Secretary Of Defense for the USA or for that of Israel,,?? from the questions asked of him by the other Senators you really must wonder......:confused2::ummm:

I believe Israel was mentioned 130 times, Afghanistan about 30!

Who owes allegiance to who? And who owns who? WTF! I guess we know about Senator Levin asking questions of Hagel, he is a citizen of both USA and Israel,,WTF on that! Is it too much now to demand our leaders be ONLY U.S. citizens and forsake all others.

O

As I watched the Chuck Hagel hearing yesterday I could only stop and ask, If he running for Secretary Of Defense for the USA or for that of Israel,,?? from the questions asked of him by the other Senators you really must wonder......:confused2::ummm:

I believe Israel was mentioned 130 times, Afghanistan about 30!

Who owes allegiance to who? And who owns who? WTF! I guess we know about Senator Levin asking questions of Hagel, he is a citizen of both USA and Israel,,WTF on that! Is it too much now to demand our leaders be ONLY U.S. citizens and forsake all others.

O
It Hope he would have allegiance to usa.All so confusiong it's like a orgie no one knows who is screwing who and getting what in return.It's like watching General horseshit or one wife to give.What i do know is,There laying it to us hard hot and heavy.Till and if ever we can make them accountable:ummm::bang head::bang head::bang head:Take care my friend.

What should we care the man that was a pointed to the white house has hidden all his stuff doctored up birth certificate it's fake. Never in my life have i ever seen a fake election like the one I saw welcome to USSR comrades.

Back