handlebars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxrooky

Reaction score
was wondering what size the stock handlebars are? Ordered me a set of the vibranators bar ends and they don't fit? the handle bars I have on my bike take a 7/8 grip? Is that stock size or are they supposed to be 1"? .86 outside diameter and .62 inside diameter.....Are my bars stock? My measurement is in inches with a digital caliper.... On the bars you sell what is the inside and outside diameter? And how do you measure length? From inside the bars or from the widest part of the bars?

7/8" is 0.875 so I'm sure yours are probably 7/8"
That's the only size that will fit in the stock clamps and accommodate the stock switch clusters.

I use the vibinators and they do come in 7/8. Contact them and they will replace them.

Gilles Variobars ? Oops sorry , thought this was the risers thread ......... time for bed.

Attachments

• Gilles Variobars - 7.jpg
    Gilles Variobars - 7.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Gilles Variobars - 3.jpg
    Gilles Variobars - 3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 74
thanks guys... ya called them they are sending me news ones..Do they work really well? Trying to get this bike more set-up so it's just plain out comfortable to ride.. So far the fork fork springs and rear shocks are doing the trick she's coming along great just another thing to help a lil.. Heard they work great...

Back