Has aneyone dun this to a set of scoops vet ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellyear

Reaction score
would love to see it if its been dun yet if not will have to give it a go:biglaugh:

Attachments

• Yamaha EVILMax.jpg
    Yamaha EVILMax.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 229
Interesting, not a fan of skulls everywhere, but that should garner many comments on the road.

If anyone knows who might can do this, please let me know. That would match my mirrors perfectly
ajyta5ah.jpg

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant
554 RED HORSE Sq, Guam

I'm thinking about it once I hit the states. First though is a complete tear down so I can PC the frame and get all the blac to match. Right now it's all rattle can and will last until I get back in November. I think a cyber max headlight, blacked out with some very well placer red LEDs would be very cool.

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant
554 RED HORSE Sq, Guam

cool hears one for you gys to try just give me the credit lol :punk::eusa_dance::punk:

If anyone knows who might can do this, please let me know. That would match my mirrors perfectly
ajyta5ah.jpg

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant
554 RED HORSE Sq, Guam

Off topic but love your air box cover... :clapping:

My air box cover is a vinyl wrap. I'll find the receipt and post where I got it from. I later wrapped the side covers with di-noc carbon fiber wrap and learned a few things. The air box wrap was much thicker than the di-noc and harder. To stretch but looks better IMO. All you need it a heat gun and a lot of patience. It took me about 2 hours to cover the air box.
unymegej.jpg
a6ene3yz.jpg
madynena.jpg

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant
554 RED HORSE Sq, Guam

Took a while to find my left over wrap, it came from carbonfibervinyl.com. The sheet I purchased was $35 and I still have enough left over to redo the air box cover again. Cheap way to change the look of your bike.

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant
554 RED HORSE Sq, Guam

Latest posts

Back