Having issues with the bike starting... Doesn't seem like its holding a charge well

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicineman843

Reaction score
For the last couple of days i've been haveing issues with the bike starting up in the morning. I put it on a trickel charger for the last couple of hours. Should i just put it on that charger every once in while? It will only try and crank a few times before it stops clicking. I'm not sure how old the battery is. Should i been looking at a high performance battery or some led turn signals something to take off some watts off the battery? Push starting is not worth it at all...

Re: Having issues with the bike starting... Doesn't seem like its holding a charge we

:punk: Hey, buy a good Gel battery and be done with checking the water level in the battery. Good Luck, Spurs

Re: Having issues with the bike starting... Doesn't seem like its holding a charge we

There is an awesome charging/electrical fault finding flow chart posted here:
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=994

I used it to get rid of a parasitic loss while sitting as well as a charging issue. Turned out to be bad ground connections. Takes a little bit of time but you will learn a thing or two.

Back