Headlight size

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakecharmr

Reaction score
Looking at finding a replacement headlight for my 85, just wondering if anyone knows the measurement across on the stock sealed bulb is? My bike is stored about 45 mins away so not so easy for me to measure..

I have a stock on in good condition. 50 bucks plus shipping. Shipping may be on the high side though. There are people parting bikes here so you can try and talk to them?

Looking at finding a replacement headlight for my 85, just wondering if anyone knows the measurement across on the stock sealed bulb is? My bike is stored about 45 mins away so not so easy for me to measure..

do you need the bulb size or a new headlight assembly? I also may have a spare assembly.

Just need the measurement on the bulb.. Looking at getting one with built in LED signals. Already have the CBR with integrated LED signals in the back and trying to "sleek" it down a bit..

Unfortunately no.. this is what I'm looking for but need the measuremnt on the stock Vmax headlight as I know it's not 7" like this one.

IMG_4374.jpg

Back