helmets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegetta58

Reaction score
Down in South carolina I dont have to wear a helmet, but thinking about making the run to Pittsburgh(GO STEELERS). Does anyone know if they make a helmet that have speakers built in so I can listen to my Ipod on the way up(also with a jack for Ipod). Dont want to be mean but just in case anyone wants to tell me about the laws about that dont bother.:biglaugh: Goverments done just about told me everything I can and cant do.:bang head: Enough is Enough. Thanks:punk:

I know you can get small speakers that are compatible with mp3 plays as the ipod. I think at one time NOLAN made a N100E or N101 helmet that you could buy their speaker kit that fit right in to it. I made my own from some spare headphones laying around. Just make sure they can handle the volume. I know its hard to hear over my supertrapps with mine.

Good luck....

All my riding friends just use those small foam covered ear bud type earphones with their mp3's.

I use the headphones that have the band that runs around the back of your head and sit on top of your ear instead of inside. The strap always hangs outside the helmet and makes it easier to adjust them if you need to because you can just grab the strap and move them around instead of having to fish your hand up in the helmet and trying to rearange them in the extremely confined quarters between the helmet and you ears. Since they aren't inside your ear they won't have a tendency to pop out from the cord being tugged by the foam liner of the helmet. You can usually pick these up for about $10-$20 at your typical department store, or online you might be able to find something similar for near $3-$5 each.

Attachments

• MDRG57G.jpg
    MDRG57G.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 17
i mounted my mp3 on the brake res. with velcro.bought a 6 foot extention cord for ear buds and run it down the frame,stoped at sidecover.run the earbud cord strait up through my shirt.this eliminates the problem of the wires flapping in your face.

Latest posts

Back