Here is a sweet naked I wish Yamaha would send here!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have the Kaw ZRX1200R in the States. A friend of mine has one with some work that lay'd down 140 rwhp and 90+rwtq!

I think the best looking and best overall naked bike in the world right now is the FZ-1N that is only available in Europe and Australia. We get the FZ-1OA here, but I really hate the bikini fairing. I find it hard to believe that this bike wouldn't sell in the US. This bike makes me giddy to look at. I have read that people here in the states have performed the conversion to this style but it costs $800 just for the headlight/cowl, and you still have to find a place to mount the mirrors.

We had the ZRX, 919 and the original unfaired Bandit and they removed them all from our shores. All were great bikes, but granted I rarely see any on the road here.

View attachment 2605

View attachment 2606

If they sold that model here I would happily add it to my stable. It is a shame we cannot get it without modifying the American version.

Back