He's gone but never will be forgotten

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for you loss my friend. Your brother knew you loved him just as you know he loved you. You can still tell him now. It is a good lesson for us all though.

I know i dont post much or contribute much,but i do check in every day.I enjoy reading your posts,your a good group of people.This is a post for my brother who passed Saturday.He was my best friend,I worked with him 6 days a week for 10 hours a day.He was 45 im 44.The guys at work called us the twins to razz us.He had a heart attach playing with his grandson in the front yard.Where im going with this is I never told him i loved him.If you love someone close to you please tell them.Its to late for me,everybody says he knew but i still never told him and its eating me alive inside.Thank you for reading and god bless you all. Guy

I believe that they can still hear us and still with us to a certain degree. Just talk to him while driving down the road trust me it will make u feel better. God Bless

G

I always think about my father that has long past. They will never leave your side and cherish all the memories you have of him.

Latest posts

Back