Highway pegs question...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j2dawson

Reaction score
I've seen references to various highway pegs for the Vmax but I can't find them anywhere. Someone showed their Kuryakyn's but I can't find them on Kury's site. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Jim

How are you going to mount them? If to the frame, or specifically to the front down tubes, you'll need 1 1/4" clamps. Take a look at Kuryakyn 7993.
I'm not sure about the size of the factory crash bars, as that's another mount point.

Last edited:
How are you going to mount them? If to the frame, or specifically to the front down tubes, you'll need 1 1/4" clamps. Take a look at Kurakyn 7993.
I'm not sure about the size of the factory crash bars, as that's another mount point.
I don't have crash bars, so to the frame. For some reason I had pictured them mounting to the engine mount but the down tube makes more sense.

Thanks for the Kury reference.

Those are more what I'm looking for. You're right, they are a bit pricey.

Thanks,
Jim

There are a ton of styles available from Kury. You pick the style you like and I will try to figure out which ones you need. Plus we've got about as good a price as anyone on them.

Sean

How much for the Kuryakyn 7993 and have it powdercoated to match the frame?
I did find another vendor that makes a frame mounted highway bar/ peg unit from Rivco Products. They make theirs out of billet aluminum and then it's either chromed or powdercoated black which they claim has much better strength and surface durability than "other" products that are die cast. (watch the video)

Looking at 15% off by the time you count shipping but not counting any coating that would need done. They are offering more and more parts with the black already done too!

Sean

Back