Hindle Exhaust cans arrived!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
After much thought:ummm: and indecision:bang head: I finally went for the hindle exhaust. I went with the competition style cans (supposedly louder). with the street endcap :eusa_dance: After I decided which ones to go with I ordered them from street and comp >> http://www.streetandcomp.com/ <<< easy to deal with and fast. It only took a week to get these mufflers. Dropshipped from Canada.
I still gotta send my cans to Mark and have him fab me an exhaust, so I'll post pics of the finished product later.

Attachments

• xiaolong 003.jpg
    xiaolong 003.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 53
  • xiaolong 005.jpg
    xiaolong 005.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 43
  • xiaolong 006.jpg
    xiaolong 006.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Those will look great! I like the end can design everyone's using now...:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Since my tonsels feel like they're going to explode and I couldn't sleep I got up and moved this for you... lol

My throat has never hurt so much in my life...:th_help::th_people194:

4G hope you feel better.:cheers: You get them taken out? One of my troops just had to have his taken out. Emergency surgery type. I don't know what he had but it was bad.

4G hope you feel better.:cheers: You get them taken out? One of my troops just had to have his taken out. Emergency surgery type. I don't know what he had but it was bad.

It's nothing Amoxicillian couldn't help...:whistlin::thumbs up:

Doc said my tonsels were tiny and not inflammed at all. Something felt like it was about to explode.

A lot better today but still painful.

I can't wait to see how your pipes come out!:thumbs up:

Its Finished and here!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up my bike from cycle imports in Santa Cruz today. They installed the Exhaust Mark put together for me. and a stage 1 jet kit with K&N filter. :worthy: I am blown away at the quality of Marks exhaust. I had him do a whole exhaust system with the Hindle mufflers that I picked up (as most of you already know) No leaks, looks great, and Sounds f***in amazing. LOUD!:punk::clapping:
I'm takin it back to Cycle imports after the new year for my free dyno test. I'll post the results.
Pictures to come tomorrow!!!:cheers:

Re: Its Finished and here!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up my bike from cycle imports in Santa Cruz today. They installed the Exhaust Mark put together for me. and a stage 1 jet kit with K&N filter. :worthy: I am blown away at the quality of Marks exhaust. I had him do a whole exhaust system with the Hindle mufflers that I picked up (as most of you already know) No leaks, looks great, and Sounds f***in amazing. LOUD!:punk::clapping:
I'm takin it back to Cycle imports after the new year for my free dyno test. I'll post the results.
Pictures to come tomorrow!!!:cheers:

This is a joke right? YOU CAN NOT DO THIS! No posting about how great it looks and sounds and no pics! :bang head:

Oh and what's this getting them installed by a shop all about? That's just sacrilege!

fine, fine, heres the pics. Its been raining today all day and its dark by the time I get off, so maybe on a better day I will post some better pics and a sound clip. I already know my digital camera won't do the sound clip justice.

Attachments

• Dec07 007.jpg
    Dec07 007.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Dec07 008.jpg
    Dec07 008.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Dec07 009.jpg
    Dec07 009.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Dec07 010.jpg
    Dec07 010.jpg