Hindle exhaust Idea.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
I was tooling around and found the Hindle sight. Check out these cans. IMHO these would look pretty sweet on the max. I don't really know what goes into what can goes on what bike, but I am currently awaiting a reply on if they can do these cans in a Vmax configuration for me.

Click here>>>>>>> http://www.hindle.com/products-yam.html Scroll all the way down. Its the R1 under seat exhuast cans.

Attachments

• Hindle cans.jpg
    Hindle cans.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I think you would have a hard time getting them to fit. Custom work would definitely be necessary.

It would be interesting to see a rendition view of the stance of the vmax with under-seat exhausts... anyone have any pics of any VMAXs out there with this type of exhaust setup? Who knows, maybe this type of stance would look all right... ??

Alright, Gay! I don't know how to resize the image, so click on this link and scroll to the bottom. It is the Dual Underseat R1 exhaust.
http://www.hindle.com/products-yam.html

Sure you do...:whistlin:

Most of the sport bikes are going with the under seat exhaust anymore. I like it on them.

Actually we are starting to see under engine mounted exhaust ala Buell... Best place for it too... lowers the CG a bunch. The Suzuki's seem to do pretty well with it.

Honda, Kaw, and Yamaha are still lagging behind though...

I like my tail to be clean and free of the exhaust. I like the open look.:thumbs up:

i'll check around and see if i can find it... i seem to remember seeing a vmax with a sportbike tail and an exhaust that had 4 small tips under the tail.

The only Vmaxs I've seen with under seat exhaust also had a single sided rear arm.

I wasn't wanting an underseat exhaust actually. I just like those cans. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to adapt. Again coming from me I don't know if these type of cans can just be slapped on to any engine. I think they would look sweet in the original Max config. :coolgleamA:

Oh yeah, I got a reply from Hindle. They are actually making this style of cans available for all exhaust setups. I don't know when, they just said for 2008. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Ordered the Hindle cans today. They are making them in pretty much all sizes right now. The ones for the R1 are 20 inch. I ordered the 16.
Mark at Marks performance products is gonna Fab a system using these cans for me. Hindle makes a full system for the Vmax using these cans but it is a 4-2-1.
Anyone can tell me a basic jet kit I'll need? What ones do you all have?
I'll get pics up when this thing is done.:punk:

Sure you do...:whistlin:

Actually we are starting to see under engine mounted exhaust ala Buell... Best place for it too... lowers the CG a bunch. The Suzuki's seem to do pretty well with it.

Honda, Kaw, and Yamaha are still lagging behind though...

I like my tail to be clean and free of the exhaust. I like the open look.:thumbs up:

Boz Brothers makes a sweet set up. I'd roll with it on a ZX 14 or 'Busa if I had one.

Ordered the Hindle cans today. They are making them in pretty much all sizes right now. The ones for the R1 are 20 inch. I ordered the 16.
Mark at Marks performance products is gonna Fab a system using these cans for me. Hindle makes a full system for the Vmax using these cans but it is a 4-2-1.
Anyone can tell me a basic jet kit I'll need? What ones do you all have?
I'll get pics up when this thing is done.:punk:

Awesome man, can't wait to see it!

I was tooling around and found the Hindle sight. Check out these cans. IMHO these would look pretty sweet on the max. I don't really know what goes into what can goes on what bike, but I am currently awaiting a reply on if they can do these cans in a Vmax configuration for me.

Click here>>>>>>> http://www.hindle.com/products-yam.html Scroll all the way down. Its the R1 under seat exhuast cans.

Hey, VikingD, I found this clip on youtube that you might like;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_7NxRHg028

Hmm....:ummm: Interesting. I hope mine will look a little less "RADICAL?" than that setup. :whistlin:
PS Again, not a fan of a underseat. Mine will be in the regular position

Back