HJC CL-SP Barbwire Helmet, Great Price at new enough

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definitely not a bad price. my brother has an SP and he says its quite nice a step up from the CL-15 which is all i've worn. I like the HJCs for price/quality. Def good with the SNELL approval.

Is the shipping free, if i read that right?

oh and i ALWAYS get a tinted visor, so nice when you come around a bend at sunset and the sun is right in your eyes!

Only thing that sucks is that you gotta carry around the clear if its near dark...

I have one of these but in the Phoenix style. Nice helmet. The back is cut higher than old style helmets for sport bike use. (Allows you to tilt your head back without the helmet digging into your neck). It seems most helmets are like this now. I use the "Sundowner" tinted strips on all my helmets. Never have to buy a tinted shield.

whats sundowner?

It is a tinted strip that goes on the inside of your shield at the top. When heading into the sun, just tilt your head down a little till the strip blocks the sun.

Attachments

• CIMG0002.jpg
    CIMG0002.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 7
oh ok i gotcha cool. something to def look into, i do like the look of a full tinted shieldon a mostly black helmet tho!

Back