hole in back of slide

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serrow

Reaction score
I bought a replacement slide and the hole is smaller than the ones i have installed. I know i dont have a stage7 mod, but would anyone have any ideas on what size bit is used in the mikuni and dynojet kits

i could always just pull out the dremel a bit, but that could get risky

You drill the slides for the stage 1 kit too, are you running that? Are you needles adjustable?

Try Sean Morley ([email protected]). He knows the size the bit.

Mark

I bought a replacement slide and the hole is smaller than the ones i have installed. I know i dont have a stage7 mod, but would anyone have any ideas on what size bit is used in the mikuni and dynojet kits

i could always just pull out the dremel a bit, but that could get risky

You could try sticking the bits that you have in till you find the one that fits the hole.

I always drill the slides by hand with out a drill.Turn the bit myself with my fingers.Using a drill seems to really blow out the exit hole badly.

Dyno jet also has a pretty good website to look at the directions and part numbers.Sean Morley is also a dynojet dealer and can get any of the replacement parts for you.He was able to get me replacement stage 7 needles.I tried and it was impossible!

The hole is something like .162 and can't recall which drill bit they give you for that. I want to say 5/32

Sean

thanks. i hate it when threads dont get ended.

5/32 just about did it. was a tad small, but I reamed it out a bit more for good measure.

Latest posts

Back