Honda Carb Cleaner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MONTREALMAX

Reaction score
I have heard of the Honda Carb Cleaner mentioned a few times on the forum. Is this the carb/choke cleaner in the aerosol can sold at the dealers?

I have heard of the Honda Carb Cleaner mentioned a few times on the forum. Is this the carb/choke cleaner in the aerosol can sold at the dealers?

I just used the Gumout or what ever carb cleaner from the auto parts store.

IT WILL f up paint so make sure you cover everything you can and if it gets on the paint don't wipe it off blot it asap.

I have the jet blocks out and apart again just want to make sure i do not have to take these carbs apart again !!

Heard good things about the honda cleaner not eating rubber parts

Honda is the best. It drys quickly and doesn't leave the residue others do. I've also used the Tech stuff at Walmart and it does okay...just isn't as corrosive but it takes more to clean the carbs.

I just used the Gumout or what ever carb cleaner from the auto parts store.

IT WILL f up paint so make sure you cover everything you can and if it gets on the paint don't wipe it off blot it asap.

Same here...CRC, off the shelf. Worked fine.

I just stuffed a couple kitchen garbage bags under the carbs and hung them down below the pipesto protect everything.

Could not find the honda cleaner
bought pj1 pro will try that
thanks for the help hope to have it back together by monday

Back