How to go from top 10 to 0

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Guidera disqualified from event, suspended for one year
Saturday, September 05, 2009

Pro Stock Motorcycle rider Matt Guidera has been disqualified from the Mac Tools U.S. Nationals presented by Lucas Oil and suspended for a period of one year, it was announced today by NHRA officials.

Guidera failed to comply with the NHRA?s drug testing policy within the required 24-hour time period. NHRA drivers have 24 hours from the time they receive the drug testing paperwork from the testing lab to comply with the policy during the random drug testing process.

Guidera will retain his points in the NHRA Full Throttle Countdown to the Championship. Per the NHRA Rulebook, Guidera is entitled to an appeal.

What was the drug?
NASCAR has seen it this year as well, (Jeremy Mayfield).
NASCAR has yet to say what drug was involved.
It's got a lot of drivers on pins and needles.
I am not talking about street drugs, so....

Last edited:
Way I see it drugs weren't found (yet), he just failed to produce a sample under the observation of a qualified tech within the 24 hour time limit. It does look guilty though.

When image is a big part of your profession......the fact that you LOOK guilty is all it takes......

I don't understand pissing things like this away. I'd LOVE to be in the situation to get paid to drag race. I just don't get it.

Back