Humble Pie

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
I am hanging out right now with one of our newest members Bonehead (he took the name from the thread "my 95 is totaled")he is the guy that bought then had an accident on my 95 Max. I owe him an apology for prematurely posting some things. I really thought that I had offered him a jacket....not the case. I THOUGHT I did but didnt. The accident was just that an accident. He is now a member of this forum and we should all chip in to help a new brother out. I just loaded up his truck with the parts that I got from Sean and the Corbin from Fire-Medic and he says that the VMAX will be back on the road in a couple of weeks. I know that he hasnt made a posting as of yet but when he does I hope that we can all accept and welcome him as a real brother since he is...
Thanks

a113ycat

were all boneheads at one time or another. Your right,hes bleed for his max,he's one of us.

Good for him and good for you. It takes a lot from the both of you to find closure in this incident. Honestly, I would have thought that being thrown from a Max would have made Bonehead hesitant to climb back into the saddle of one of these. But kudos to him. And kudos to you for your act of kind-heartedness. Honestly, I would welcome any new Maxer to the brotherhood not even caring how (s)he found the Darkside. Do we know what is all needed to restore the bike back to its former glory days? I am sure that Bonehead will soon find out how awesome this forum is--we, the forum, might even discover how much more the true extent of this forum's benevolence.

Well it is funny the way thing turn out. You just never know. At least like ninjaneer said
It takes a lot from the both of you to find closure in this incident.
Any of us could have been in the same position and would the out come be the same, I would hope so. So welcome Bonehead to the forum

Man, that bike Kyle & I got out of FL for you has travelled through multiple owners, glad the guy is going to rebuild it. "Bonehead" may not be the most flattering sobriquet, but as was mentioned, he's bled for that bike. I hope he gets it done soon so he can maybe go riding w/you, Lawrence, and learn how to better-use the bike's abilities safely.

As for the thread name, I always liked "Humble Pie" w/Peter Frampton.

LOL @ Bonehead.
If he can laugh at himself (obviously by his choice of username), he's already ahead of most people I know.

I still have a stock set of bars if he needs them.

LMAO, Mayhem would be a good name too :rofl_200:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CG5HozkvAc

What ever the name, Welcome aboard! :punk:

I like the fact he stuck to the commitment of buying the bike. Far too many times people weasel out of doing the right thing!

Sean

I like the fact he stuck to the commitment of buying the bike. Far too many times people weasel out of doing the right thing!

Sean
He is one of the most stand up guys that I have met... I recommended that he find what he needs and wants from the other members of the forum and that he did the right thing by joining the Forum. I want to see him on the road with his bike and in the wind with his Bros.

I told him the story of how I got the bike from the recommendation of Fire-Medic and then the journey across Florida to CaptainKyle then to Texas. This if nothing else is just another chapter in this particular MAXS life. I think honestly that it has a long story to tell.......:punk::punk::punk:

I give mad props to all3ycat. Seriously. It's not every day you run into someone who doesn't really owe you a damn thing - but is willing to go out of his way to help you out.

Larry and his buddies took me back to his place, bandaged me up, and even gave me a ride into town to the clinic. Above and beyond by any definition of the phrase. I look forward to hanging out with him in the future and probing for knowledge on this forum.

Better not let the Monkey here you talking like that....you may have to buy a this or that to make it happy again
rofl_200.gif
SleepyMonkey.gif

Last edited:
Glad he is doing well. Kudos to him for doing the right thing and paying you for the bike even when legally he didnt have to ( according to laws in my state).

Welcome Bonehead. Top man for sticking around, keeping up your end of the bargain, and choosing such a suitable name. You'll enjoy this place, best bunch of Max-mad modmonkey victims on the InterWeb.

:)

Glad the outcome was positive, especially in today's society. Bike was sold, and we here at vmax forum got another stand up member, Bonehead! Welcome to the VMF!!!!

Latest posts

Back