I might have to sell....ugh

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paidtothink

Reaction score
I may have to sell my vmax, I just don't have any time to ride it anymore.

Any thoughts on what a mint condition 2000 carbon fiber vmax with 5,700 miles should go for. Only change is Kerker slipons...still have the stock mufflers?

Thanks for any suggestions or thoughts on this.

Any thoughts on what a mint condition 2000 carbon fiber vmax with 5,700 miles should go for. Only change is Kerker slipons...still have the stock mufflers?

That sucks dude.....

I have the identical bike....but I have lots more miles on it...

I bought it in March with 13xxx miles on it....paid $4500.00....

Yours is worth more than that I hope.....

I do still have the stock mufflers.....in decent shape too....are you looking for a set???

It's worth too much money. Nobody will pay the price. You might as well just MAKE time to ride it. It'll be easier.......trust me.......

I think a fair price would be 25 dollars to a forum member such as me...LOL!

It's tough to sell ANYTHING right now! Hold on to it for a few more years and I bet you will get more for it even though it is older...

I still have the stock mufflers, oiled up and stored. It just comes down to time and my truck isn't getting any newer.
nitemax.jpg

Dude,
That is a beautiful bike !!!!
I bought mine for $5,000.00 and it`s a 2001 but it had a few extras.
Mine has been up and down with little previous owner problems but now it runs ok again.:eusa_dance:
My bike is my main stress reliever and, I wont sell it unless I have to for real reasons!! Just get a good cover for it, give it a bath once a week and start it up every couple days when you can`t ride it.
There is always time to go for even a little ride and the vmax is not your every day ordinary bike and thats what makes it and us special.
<<Dave>>:punk:
P.S. That pic would make a nice promo shot.

Latest posts

Back