I never heard of this bike...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suzuki's answer to the Goldwing LOL!

I especially like this statement in the blurb:
"Suzuki's beautifully engineered.. ..V-4 power-plant that develops a hefty 100 h.p. at 6500 rpm. (Other makes just can't match that kind of power!)"

This from Suzuki in the year Yamaha released the 147bhp 1198cc V4-engined V-Max!

I kinda seem to remember the Cavalcade vaguely from when I was a kid in France - pretty sure there were a few out there, but there can't have been many..

One of my riding friends had one of these for a while in the 80's. It was a great road bike and pretty fast for the genre. He had been a BMW guy for years and wanted to try something different. He finally got rid of it because it didn't "stir his soul", which is one of the things bikes should do. Unfortunately this friend passed away a few years ago from cancer. We have been fortunate up to now as within the group I have been riding with (some since 1969), he is the only one that has not survived.

I saw one in Montreal last month !
Just without the top case, and was wondering what it was when I saw it.

I have no recollection seeing any in France though, nor heard of it either... (but of course I don't know everything!)

Isn't it almost the same engine as the Madura had?

Like Yamaha stuffing a detuned VMax engine into the Ventura

Back