I now know what v-boost feels like

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im glad you have felt it. Even though i hear the servos working i cant tell a difference after 6500 rpms versus 3500 rpms. While its ridable i might as well be riding a 1100 intruder power wise

Just to give you the reason I am selling it, I bought my bike and I had a week before picking it up so I bought everything I thought I would want for it, Vista Cruise, engine guards and the Sasy. The after buying the bike I installed Sean''s Jet Kit and decided to have all time full VBoost... The thing about the Sasy I liked and what made me pay $220 instead of $35 for T Boost was the different settings you can set your VBoost, if you want to save gas you can have it off, ON - 1800 - 2500 - 3000 - 4500 - 6000 - OFF plus Instant VBoost

Like I said it's never been out of the box so you are getting it for $40 less than you can buy it direct from The Sasy...

What engine guards? I'm having trouble finding any.

Whats V-Boost? What year did they put it on?:ummm:

All years depending on your vin number . And thats on the frame just under and below your main headlight . Put it on the centrestand and turn the handlebars to one side and have a look . Another way is the sound it makes when you turn the key . You will hear a clicking noise (the fuel pump) and then a 2 tone whizzing noise (vboost) :punk:

And in any gear when you hit just over 6000 rpm - just see what happens .

I'm quickly becoming another Boost-a-holic! I've had my Max for a little more than a month now, It's been 11 years since I sold my last bike and just as long since I rode. So needless to say, I had been taking it easy while getting back in touch. Well, the learning curve is over and what a rush! :D
Now I see the absolute need for a shift light! Taking your eyes off the road for a quick check of the tach could be harmful to my health... NOT taking my eyes off the road for a quick check of the tach could be harmful to my bike!!

I'm quickly becoming another Boost-a-holic! I've had my Max for a little more than a month now, It's been 11 years since I sold my last bike and just as long since I rode. So needless to say, I had been taking it easy while getting back in touch. Well, the learning curve is over and what a rush! :D
Now I see the absolute need for a shift light! Taking your eyes off the road for a quick check of the tach could be harmful to my health... NOT taking my eyes off the road for a quick check of the tach could be harmful to my bike!!

harlan's are quite nice for the price. glad ur having fun!

yup! i have it on mine. works really well except when you get water in it haha in the process of finding a cover for it. i wish i could find a clear rubber 1" pipe cover... but no where i look anywhere! damn.

yup! i have it on mine. works really well except when you get water in it haha in the process of finding a cover for it. i wish i could find a clear rubber 1" pipe cover... but no where i look anywhere! damn

When it rains, stick a condom on it!

Back