I run 11 Vbulletin Forums, facebook, smugmug, etc on a g5 network, this forum is frozen in time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My service works well, and quickly. No issues for me in adding content or changing it.

I also am appreciative of someone taking the forum operation over who runs it well, and this cannot be a big money maker, like crypto. (Insert laughing here)

Thank God for small benefits.

There was a thread not too long ago asking members what they thought of the performance of this platform and overall experience. Almost all if not all had no issues. Sounds like a you problem.

My service works well, and quickly. No issues for me in adding content or changing it.

I also am appreciative of someone taking the forum operation over who runs it well, and this cannot be a big money maker, like crypto. (Insert laughing here)

Thank God for small benefits.
I have use forums with VBUlletin since the 2000, King Baldy from ADVrider pay for the R&D and gave many forums agway to None profits

also SMUGMUG is by far the best photo sharing service, Even Scunk Works used it (for the none hyper secret stuff) and every welding Stunk

I have 5 moto companies the work for with Galleries side by Side, The will never Decrip the code)

PS: I pay for a year in the hope i will not get the stupid video Square, Still There, Right on the up and down controls

Has been working for me just fine. If you have a problem, it might be your internet connection speed. Also, there are a grammar check (blue underlined) and a spell check (red underlined) function when you type. You do have to take the time to proofread to see those lines before hitting the Post button.

Has been working for me just fine. If you have a problem, it might be your internet connection speed. Also, there are a grammar check (blue underlined) and a spell check (red underlined) function when you type. You do have to take the time to proofread to see those lines before hitting the Post button.
About 950, to One G all day long G5 from Verizon the tower is two block away
Zero lag on 8 Nvidia shields TV boxes and the house is 3400 made of Brick..

Takes me about 70 seconds to Correct every spelling Mistake because the page those not respond..

Come on is 2023 not the AOL era

Rather than moaning perhaps some constructive solutions my be more productive?
If you don't like the forum no-one forces you to use it.

PS I don't have any issues with making corrections (pretty much instantaneous) or the forum/ pages/ post loading.

I am in the boons of the American Southwest. Arguably the last place on the planet to get updated internet service. I have had no problems connecting, posting, correcting or adding pictures. And I swing from 2G to 4G with hints of 5G. What I would suggest is moving your internet modem somewhere else in the house and seeing if that corrects the problem. You may be getting interference from your electronics, your building or your location.

Patineto, there you go, 'everyone knows' that the Canadian internet signal is only 81% of the 'gold-standard' US of A signal. Those guys in the frigid North are not experiencing issues. Maybe you're in the penumbra of the tower's signal, and you're in the 'cone of silence' closest to the broadcast tower.

1699973424467.png

'Get Smart' and try some of the suggestions other members have made. Perhaps some will bear fruit and restore your service to normal operations without disappointing results.

1699973632553.png

Don't forget your PPE!

1699973854072.png

Rather than moaning perhaps some constructive solutions my be more productive?
If you don't like the forum no-one forces you to use it.

PS I don't have any issues with making corrections (pretty much instantaneous) or the forum/ pages/ post loading.
you have it backwards...

You have it all wrong, If i did not like the Forum, I will not be trying to fix a the issues
Patineto, there you go, 'everyone knows' that the Canadian internet signal is only 81% of the 'gold-standard' US of A signal. Those guys in the frigid North are not experiencing issues. Maybe you're in the penumbra of the tower's signal, and you're in the 'cone of silence' closest to the broadcast tower.

View attachment 91898

'Get Smart' and try some of the suggestions other members have made. Perhaps some will bear fruit and restore your service to normal operations without disappointing results.

View attachment 91899

Don't forget your PPE!

View attachment 91900
How many people you know that run a Setup like this
Lg GX 85" (retail, Not for SALE, but about 411.000 Each

all for my dogs because the chose where the sleep and i need Perfect line of sigth

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
6.71 terabits/sec internet speed in downtown Denver this week...don't think I'll be having any issues. Not that my paltry internet at home ever gives me any issues on here. Very 'lean' UI and minimal pop-ups/ads makes for a very responsive forum experience.

6.71 terabits/sec internet speed in downtown Denver this week...don't think I'll be having any issues. Not that my paltry internet at home ever gives me any issues on here. Very 'lean' UI and minimal pop-ups/ads makes for a very responsive forum experience.
I Wonder how I can have 9 Tv, two laptops that work great all over the house even at the end of the yard 120meters away from the G5 box, All OLED Screens that are hungry for Data and this is the only forum that give me Trouble

and the Stupid Video add on the lower right corner is just Pitty

I Wonder how I can have 9 Tv, two laptops that work great all over the house even at the end of the yard 120meters away from the G5 box, All OLED Screens that are hungry for Data and this is the only forum that give me Trouble

and the Stupid Video add on the lower right corner is just Pitty

I hate to admit this but I'm in the same town as the OP. I've NEVER had any issues with this Forum and enjoy using it's many benefits. There does appear to be a language translation issue with the grammar, spelling and composition. Maybe the computer is having trouble knowing what / how to spellcheck, LOL.

I think this Patineto guy is located in China or India or something (spoofing his location) and has very little command of the English language. In one post he quotes distance in meters and no one in the US does that. His posts on a variety of subjects but rarely makes any sense. Maybe he is trying to hijack the site? Is there any way to get him off of here?

Back