I run 11 Vbulletin Forums, facebook, smugmug, etc on a g5 network, this forum is frozen in time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had any problem with this site.
I wonder if this is a hardware problem for the OP? It appears his keyboard is lacking any punctuation keys and the CAPS LOCK seems to pop on/off sporadically.

Takes me about 70 seconds to Correct every spelling Mistake because the page those not respond..

Come on is 2023 not the AOL era

I have taken the liberty of turning off ads. The lack of those graphics on your page refresh should make things better and quicker.

To anyone else - click on this link; https://www.vmaxforum.net/account/preferences

Then go down about 1/3 of the page and you will see [ ] Disable Ads. Check that and remember to save.
After that, when you are logged in, you will not have the ads and the pages should load more quickly.

I understand the ads help keep the site up. They aren't too-intrusive for me, and I can read what I want with them being a part of things. They're easy enough to disregard, and here you have an administrator explaining about stopping them for individuals.

Back