I think Suzuki managed to make it even uglier

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeebus. Thank goodness this one's not coming to the U.S. Hello? Red? Smaller cans? Sell a few?

Here's the '09.

BKing-white.jpg

So they ARE making a second year model! What's different it looks a bit toned down to me - don't like the white either. Is it for the Alaskan market?

They have to make a second year since SBK retro just did one that's going to be in Transformers 2. I bet that if anyone could make one bad ass then Will could.

There are days when the B-King attracts me and days when it doesnt.
The white just doesnt work well in the B-King,, I wonder what the 09 would look like in Chrome and White... I know them Boooosa's look sharp in white and chrome,, real clean look...

Just think Coprunner, in the snow you would have an advantage running from them NJ Pigs

The B-King does make a design statement forged with testosterone..... but then goes totally infantile :baby:with that terminal exhaust.

The bike would look very cool in bold colours (red is good, maybe some black lines to highlight the angles) and a terminating exhaust modeled along the lines of the MV Augusta four pipe or two pipe systems that terminate at the end of the tail piece.

That should look pretty ballsy.:punk:

(The Arrow stubby cans would look good out of each side of the v-max as a dual system.)

Attachments

• 577.jpg
    577.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 14
  • 2414.jpg
    2414.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 2008_mv_augusta_f4_rr_312_1078_black_back.jpg
    2008_mv_augusta_f4_rr_312_1078_black_back.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 20
  • arrwthun_lg.jpg
    arrwthun_lg.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 22
I like the way that that person was trying to beat the polar bear over the head with that little stick lmfao. I would have been trying to gouge some eyes out with it. Then brings the question What the fuck was that lady doing getting so close to the enormously ferocious WILD animal that weighs almost as much as she does? and the thought of Bitch got what she deserves.

I like the way that that person was trying to beat the polar bear over the head with that little stick lmfao. I would have been trying to gouge some eyes out with it. Then brings the question What the fuck was that lady doing getting so close to the enormously ferocious WILD animal that weighs almost as much as she does? and the thought of Bitch got what she deserves.

That bear prolly weighs 10 times as much as the woman, and has more strength in his left ear than the last 6 generations of her family had, added together!!

Wonder if her last words before the 'incident' were, "Oh, he looks soooo cuddley!"

I sure hope the bear wasn't put down because of this woman's stupidity!

Woudl look better in any color other than "man love white".

There's nothing wrong with white... just doesn't look right on that bike with a white background. Put it at a quartering angle, with a dark background and it wouldn't be so bad.

Check the looks of this bike. It's some 600 sold overseas, but not imported.

Size this one up to fit the 'Busa powerplant and I think this one would have had a chance as the BKing.

suzuki-b-king-is-lau_800x0w.jpg

Much better, at least from that angle. It appears that they muted down the pipes, which IMO was the worst feature of the "B."

Like to see a side on or 3/4 rear angle just to be sure they didn't do somethin' foolish with the pipes tho. Suz is capable of that, as we know! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back