Ice Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is insane, not for me. That ride is given a work out, the front end is bobbin up and down a lot.

Been ice riding a few times... years ago.... on a Suzuki 90 Enduro, with stock tires - no screws or cleats added. It was small & light enough to go screaming across the frozen lake at 65 + mph ! It was a blast !
Can't imagine doing this with a heavy Vmax ... if you happen to go down with this .... you're staying down !

Ice drifting on a Max, fuck yea!! I need to get myself a ticket to Canada..
Come to Michigan, that's where that Vmax ice drifting took place. Michigan is known as the Great Lake State partially because of the 4 Great lakes that surrounds us, but also because your never more than 5 miles from a lake in Michigan!(I think this is how it goes) Lots of places to go ice drifting!

I have a friend in Michigan, and am planning a US road trip with my daughter (she'll be 21) next year. Will have to make sure to hit that state in icy months :)

Yes, we go for long spikes and straight formard, either dragracing against the Finnish people, or going for 3km lane, with max average in the middle.

Here's an onboard video from 2015, flying km. Best for me was 216km/h (like 135mph) Press the Icemax2015 film to the right.
And yes, ice is not that flat over 100mph..

http://www.vmcs.club/default.asp?c=gallerymovies#movietitle

Back