Idiot pops a 100mph wheelie....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like to see anybody crash but that guy was an idiot. Hope he's OK and at least learned something.

He did have a helmet on. He's probably done it many times before without and issue and the odds simply caught up to him.

Darwin Principle at work, he's lucky it wasn't worse. There were some angry red smears on the pavement back where he tried to hang-on, I guess he figured, "I'll just pull myself back onto the seat!"

Idiots like that never learn, bet he's still not wearing full gear!

As much as they make us look bad, the guys that do stand ups on the highway are usually pretty good bike handlers. Jackassery just makes them easy targets for those of us (me uncluded) who can't do stunts, especially because there's no place for them to really try stuff out except on public roads or in parking lots at 2 a.m.

I usually tend to stray from doing dumb shit on a public road. I usually keep that stuff for the atv, or dirtbike. Modding the vmax takes allot funds, but trying to rebuild it, and to do the mods again (especially the more difficult ones) is even more expensive. Can you explain to your insurance company why you wrecked your bike, and also the mods that you did to it lol. They do cover some aftermarket parts, but it's just not worth it. Hitting v boost and going 125 for a few seconds I'll do a few times a year. But I tend to keep both tires down. It's better that way........... Now if these guys want to take a ten thousand dollar bike, do a wheelie at 100mph+ and then pay for hospital bills, and higher insurance, and possibly a law suit when the bike his another car then that's fine. More money than brains, they help stimulate the economy. I'll just be the smarter of the bunch and ride safe, and arrive at home unharmed thankful for the time I got to ride.

I cant even recount how many people I see doing stupid shit on a bike while dressed for a day at the beach rather than a ride. I don't often see squids though, here its the HD guy with a dew rag, flip flops and a wife beater weaving through traffic without turning his head or using a signal, then proceeds to ride in the blind spots of the motorists he just pissed off.

I have yet to see a squid eat shit on the highway, glad this one had a lid on, and there was no guardrail. Lets hope he took something away from this besides painful road rash.

Back