Illinois Vmax Rally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick52

Reaction score
Reminder. Illinois Vmax Rally
May 13-15
Bloomington Illinois
HQ Hawthorne Suites
Friday Afternoon ride at 1pm
Friday Dinner Ride at 6pm
Saturday ride at 9am
Info 217-972-8823
[email protected]

Any single rooms? I MIGHT actually make it up there this year!

The room rates are $69.95 for single and $79.95 for double. There have been military veteran and aarp discounts given. Pricing is from the General Manager Quentin Staker
Don't let them try to stick you with $105 per night. If it becomes a problem there is a La Quinta next door Not as nice but they seem to be honoring a $60 per night quote.
Let me know if I can help.
Thanks
Rick Rash

Damn I miss the days of $29 motels. I plan on attending at least one day but will know for sure next week. Im happy to split a non smoking double with someone.

Text 217-460-1332. Text John Jenkins about sharing a room Saturday night
Rick

Weather bastids are currently forecasting 40% chance of thundershowers for that weekend. I sure hope that changes in the next 5 wks (and there's a 95% probability that it will). I remember the fun we had up there a couple years back dodging the Friday evening rain showers. It was really neat, how you could see them so far ahead, and change direction to avoid them - one advantage of riding in the open fields of IL.

You put on a good ride Rick. I hope I don't ruin a tire by drag racing it all day long. I guess if I did, I'd be putting on a brand new one just in time for the Eureka Springs rally so's I could start all over again ruining another. haha.

Back