It's Alive.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effingidiot

Reaction score
U.K. A soldier of life,just soldiering throu.
The old animal runs,one of the 10 amp fuses was blown.When i double checked the fuses,one of them had a hairline break that was very hard to spot.Now another electricle problem,sometimes when i switch the ign on the headlight does not come on but the blue high beam light does.Even thou the high beam headlight isn't switched on.Does anyone know what could be wrong.Cheers.

The old animal runs,one of the 10 amp fuses was blown.When i double checked the fuses,one of them had a hairline break that was very hard to spot.Now another electricle problem,sometimes when i switch the ign on the headlight does not come on but the blue high beam light does.Even thou the high beam headlight isn't switched on.Does anyone know what could be wrong.Cheers.
Your low beam is burned out in the bulb? My high beam ONLY was doing this- replaced and all is well now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJUFYnRjAB0

My starter button stuck once.... Shot of silicone spray got it working.. Figuring the engine was running and the starter was spinning, lucky I didn't wreck the starter clutch...

The new bulb is 60/55w,don't know what the old one is av not took it out yet.

If you ever feel like upgrading, Sean sells a 130/90 headlight. You go have to run a ceramic pigtail with it....but its a very good upgrade for the bike. Ive ran mine for almost 2 years with no issues.

will make a note of that upgrade,how much we talking.

It was cheaper than I thought it would be....but for exact pricing I would say get with Sean. His email is [email protected]

I changed it at Eureka springs in the parking lot at night, and I cant really remember an exact price.

You can email him and ask for the price. It includes the bulb, and the ceramic pigtail. I like it, I can see better at night, and ANYTHING that can make a cager notice me better is a great thing.

Yep, Sean is the resource for good, thought-out mods and parts. He's kept a lot of guys on the road here. There are other parts sellers here too, I've sold stuff, but not like the big boys.

Yes, let's hope things are resolved. If you read my headlight story, sometimes a burned-out light is just that, not a bad ground, a shorted switch, a skinned wire, or a 9-planet harmonic convergence and photon storm.
ClickHandler.ashx

Latest posts

Back