Jet Hot

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorR6

Reaction score
Took most of the Kerker off last night, except for the two rear inner nuts. I had to take one of my 8mm allens into work. today to have one of my maintence guys cut me stubby. Off with the down pipes tonight and everything goes to Jethot for a nice extreme sterling bath to replace the bubbling chrome.

:punk: Hey, once you get those original allen nuts off replace them with polished stainless acorn nuts. Much easier to work with and the threads stay clean. Good Luck, Spur

Sean will cut / modify your exhaust / can and forward to Jet Hot , in turn they send it to you for 1 price through Sean ! I had a chrome Kerker exhaust j.hotted and Sean cut down the, too long for me , c.f. can . I like the whole 1 stop shopping thing myself. :punk:

Attachments

• Snow pics 2010 266.jpg
    Snow pics 2010 266.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 23
Sean will cut / modify your exhaust / can and forward to Jet Hot , in turn they send it to you for 1 price through Sean ! I had a chrome Kerker exhaust j.hotted and Sean cut down the, too long for me , c.f. can . I like the whole 1 stop shopping thing myself. :punk:

I had spoke with Sean about some different option. I have one of the original style cans. Already shorter and narrower so we decided this was the best option.

Exhaust got all packaged up last night, not easy finding a box to fit it into. Thank God for the recycling dumpster behind Pier 1 Imports, the box got recycled ok. She got the UPS label on it and she's off. Can't wait to see how it comes out. With any luck I should get it, my re-replacement polished water pump elbow from Exactrep and my wheels from TwistedMax all around the same time. Give a take a few days.

Back