Jetting help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samfish

Reaction score
I looked through the different sections to find a specific jetting combo for my particular setup and didn't really see one that fit exactly. Just recently got a Mark's 4 into 2 and a Muscle Jet kit. Otherwise the bike is stock. What carb settings would be appropriate for the bike?
I live in Florida so the elevation would be close to zero. Does anyone else have this setup in Florida or nearby? My mechanic would appreciate some guidance. Thx!!

I looked through the different sections to find a specific jetting combo for my particular setup and didn't really see one that fit exactly. Just recently got a Mark's 4 into 2 and a Muscle Jet kit. Otherwise the bike is stock. What carb settings would be appropriate for the bike?
I live in Florida so the elevation would be close to zero. Does anyone else have this setup in Florida or nearby? My mechanic would appreciate some guidance. Thx!!
http://factorypro.com/tech/carbtune,CV,high_rpm_engines.html
Are you using Sean's kit? If so, 155 mains to start, clip position 2-3 for starters.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. I'll let you know how it goes. It's been in the shop for almost a month now. Apparently, there are a lot of worn out parts to the carb that need to be replaced... Should have totally rebuilt carbs by the time this process is over!

Back